Home School Agreement
We are very pleased to have you and your child/ren as members of our school community.
By working together in partnership we can help and support him/her to be happy and successful.
An effective link between home and school will ensure that your child will develop intellectually,
socially and emotionally.
The School will:
· Provide a welcoming atmosphere and a safe, caring environment.
· Provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
· Cater for the specific needs of individuals.
· Let parents know at an early stage about any concerns we have.
· Keep parents informed about activities and events in school.
· Try to ensure that each child achieves his or her full potential as a valued member of the school.
· Respond promptly to parental concerns.
· Arrange parents meetings to discuss your child’s progress.
The Family will
The Child will
Together we will understand and support the sentiments of this partnership as a way to help:
· Support the children’s learning and help them to achieve their potential.
· Encourage the children to socialise correctly.
· Tackle any special needs.
Our School Day
1st Session 9.00 - 10.30am
Playtime 10.30 - 10.45am
2nd Session 10.45 - 12.00noon
12.00 - 1.00pm
1st Session 1.00 - 2.15pm
Playtime 2.15 - 2.30pm
2nd Session 2.30 - 3.30pm